Merry New Year!! Have a great new year folks and I hope it will be better than the last! Best of wishes and stay in good health v(^^)v
Of course this isn’t everything, but here are some of the highlights of 2007 for me:
-College weekend at Whistler and ice skating
– UW womens basketball game and crazy snow
– Con (see my glow?) and Anthony‘s boxing match
– Cathy’s birthday and turning 21 🙂
– Hours of beer pong after Anthony’s boxing match and Dianne‘s birthday
– Rachel and Grace‘s birthday, EDI dinner, and downtown Seattle while walking back from my internship
Thank you everyone for a wonderful year! I’m quite the fortunate person aren’t I?? 🙂 I can’t believe it’s already 2008, plus I didn’t realize how eventful it was. It’s been a very enriching year full of fun activities, vacations and people. 2008, here I come!
It’s great that I keep a blog and take so many photo’s, look at all the event’s that I could link back to!
2008 is the year of the rat as many of you may know, how does everyone’s year look? Well, I’m not sure if I really believe these horoscopes but if you’re bored, check out your Chinese Astrology forecast by clicking here!
O and for larger versions of those photo’s above, please go to my photobucket! Once again, if you don’t know the guest sn or pw, lemme know.